Mini DisplayPort (M) to SVGA (F) White OEM Converter Adapter
- Additional information
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual product may vary
Mini DisplayPort is simply a smaller version of the DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort is mainly used on MAC computers but other manufacturers may adopt this type of connector.
The Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter will allow you to connect a high definition monitor, projector or LCD TV to a MacBook, MacBook Pro or a MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort connection.
– Mini DisplayPort 1.1a Compliant (5.4Gbps)
– Triple 10-bit, 162 Mhz video DAC for VGA signal
– Supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 resolution
– EDID pass-through from PC to display
– Spread spectrum for EMI reduction
– Automatic sync detection
– Low power standby mode
– Powered from DisplayPort
– 3.3v IO, 1.2v Core
– 400mW active and 15mW standby